Authors: Myrna Pearman and Dr. Ted Pike
You will never look at your yard or garden the same way again! Join biologist Myrna Pearman and entomologist Dr. Ted Pike on a journey into the world of the beautiful and the fascinating. With this step-by-step guide, discover how to invite living creatures into your world. Nature-scaping is all about:
- Being creative and nurturing to both ourselves and those with whom we share our homeplace.
- Becoming directly involved with natural processes right in our own living space.
- Learning and appreciating, marvelling and studying.
This book will help you:
- Learn what plants attract birds, butterflies and pollinators.
- Find out what supplemental foods can be offered to backyard wildlife.
- Understand how to install a water garden that will attract frogs and other wild creatures.
- Make homes for birds, bats, ladybird beetles and toads.
- Create safe spaces in your yard for beetles, spiders and myriads of other tiny creatures that support and sustain the earth's ecosystem.
- Co-exist with wild creatures and what to do should you find sick or injured wildlife.