Author: Lesley Patricia Curthoys
For the Love of Alberta was written for landowners and non-landowners interested in protecting Alberta's precious natural heritage. This one-of-a-kind private conservancy guide:
- emphasizes the important role citizens can play in shaping the future of Alberta's landscapes,
- provides clear explanations (without technical legal language) of Alberta's current conservation options,
- celebrates the stories of Alberta's private conservancy pioneers,
- provides a glossary of terms, and
- presents a useful directory of organizations and resources that can help you achieve your conservation goals.