For the Love of Alberta is a book written for landowners and non-landowners interested in saving Alberta's precious natural heritage.
This one-of-a-kind private conservancy guide:
- emphasizes the important role citizens can play in shaping the future of Alberta's landscapes;
- provides clear explanations (without technical legal language) of Alberta's current conservation options;
- celebrates the stories of Alberta's private conservancy pioneers;
- provides a glossary of terms; and
- presents a useful directory of organizations and resources that can help you achieve your conservation goals.